Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Everyday Smokey Brown Eye

My Everyday Smokey Brown Eye Video Clips. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


A classic smokey eye, suitable for day and great for evenings too. I did this as a 're-make' from my old channel. My old video was requested but I have since deleted it so here it is! Products used: Sleek storm palette Urban decay primer potion Mac smoulder eyeliner Loreal superliner eylure 100s Contacts: Geo Tri Colours Violet www.dbeautyshop.com Let me know if you like this style of tutorial(eye close up). I used my digital camera, not great quality but better than my macbook? ^_^ I had to do a voiceover because I covered my digital cameras microphone with crystals! (doh!) FTC: All products except the contact lenses were purchased by myself. The lenses were sponsored. Thanks for watching! Suzi ^_* FACEBOOK - Chat to me / Ask me questions www.facebook.com TWITTER - twitter.com BLOG stylesuzi.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.