Monday, October 29, 2012

What Is The Best Camera For Youtube?

What Is The Best Camera For Youtube? Tube. Duration : 5.40 Mins.


www.outsourcinglive.com A very common question I get asked is "what camera should I use?" I am recommending two cameras that I use regularly and has been the most effective for all my Youtube videos. Watch the video inside to find out which cameras they are and why I recommend these two. Resources Mentioned Inside The Video Kodak Zi8: www.outsourcinglive.com Canon T3i Rebel / 600D: 5mvm.co Transcript: A very common question that people are always, always asking is "What camera shall I use?" Because once you've recorded your content like what I'm doing right now, you're going to have to send it over to your video editor. So what is that's really, really quick and easy and also what is very efficient to be able to get across to them. What Cameras To Use When Outsourcing Videos? And there's really two options. One, is to use a very basic camera for people who are on a budget which I'm going to share with you shortly. Or two, use a little bit more advanced camera which is the current one that I'm using right now to record on. And both is really dependent on your budget and also depending on the quality of the video that you want to get out there. Obviously the more you pay for a particular camera, the better the quality you're going to get but it won't break an arm and a leg. Option 1: Kodak Zi8 All right so the first one that I've been using for quite some time before I actually upgraded to this camera that I'm currently recording on is a Kodak Zi8 camera. This is a very ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.