Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Canon Powershot SX40 HS Tutorial: Step Nine - Photographing the moon!

Canon Powershot SX40 HS Tutorial: Step Nine - Photographing the moon! Video Clips. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


A new hobby of mine, that moon is so pretty! I hope everyone can get good results of it and I apologise for how hard it is to see what I'm doing. Two cameras in the dark zoomed in to full was very difficult to juggle :) I also realise that, whilst I advise to use an ISO of around 400, during the video I actually use an ISO of 100. The important thing to remember is that the ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture all affect the light that is let into an image. So whilst I may have a low ISO in this image, I also had a fairly slow shutter speed. It's a lot easier to use a quicker shutter speed with a higher ISO if you don't have a tripod. Hope that clears any confusion up :/ Check out my new Blog at fatdragon100.blogspot.com or come along to my facebook page by searching for FatDragon100 and chat/share photography with others!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.